**Honestly, you should check out the Cupcake Time Diet. It is based on the Satan Diet but takes it one step further. And who can resist a cupcake?**
Everyone who has mentioned this diet to us has insisted it works. Average claimed weight loss is 5 pounds in one week. But you only do it for one week. The theory is you lose the weight using the diet and then you spend the next few weeks working to maintain your newfound weight loss. And then you do it again.
We’re game. How hard can it be?
Here are the details of the diet:
- Day 1: Eat all the fruit you want with the exception of bananas. Do not eat any bananas. Eating melons will help you lose the most weight since they are mostly water.
- Day 2: Eat vegetables all day long. Avoid peas, corn, and beans. You can have one baked potato today. The vegetables can be raw, cooked, frozen – whatever you desire.
- Day 3: Eat a combination of the same fruits and vegetables you have eaten during the past two days – minus the baked potato.
- Day 4: Eat up to 8 bananas and 8 servings of low fat milk or yogurt. Yes, the yogurt can be flavored. No, the milk cannot be chocolate.
- Day 5: Eat all the chicken and turkey you want today. You can have the chicken roasted, boiled, or fried; just remember the better choices you make will result in more weight loss for the week. You also must eat 6 medium sized tomatoes. Drink a full glass of water with each tomato to rid your body of uric acid. Eating a tomato with meat is a great idea.
- Day 6: Eat chicken, turkey, and vegetables all day long to your heart’s content. Avoid potatoes but feel free to eat any other vegetable.
- Day 7: Eat Ultimate Soup all day long. Nothing else. This might be hard but after today you’re finished!
The original diet suggested we eat cabbage soup. But we won’t and we are convinced that our Ultimate Soup will give you far more nutrients and much better flavor. Good luck!