Do you have problems with your RSS Feed? To check, click on the RSS Feed icon in the right hand column of this screen (it looks like the picture to your left) If it doesn’t give you a screen that summarizes everything in Crafts and Hacks (i.e., the page you are currently on), your RSS Feed is not working correctly. If you’re using the Chrome browser, there is an easy solution to this and, having done it once, you won’t have to do it again.
To Fix Your RSS Feed on Your Chrome Browser
- Click on this llink to get to the Chrome.google.com/webstore.
- In the upper left hand portion of the screen is a search box. Type in "RSS" and hit enter
- Look for the RSS Subscription Extension (by Google). Click on Add to Chrome.
- This will take a minute but once its installed your RSS Feed will work correctly. Your browser might also freeze for a minute after it says it’s installed - this is normal
- Return to this page and test it by clicking on RSS Feed again. It should give you a list of everything included in Crafts and Hacks.
- If you want to subscribe to this section of our blog, click Subscribe. If you prefer subscribing to other sections of our blog, click on the page, click on RSS Feed, and click on Subscribe button.
Okay! You're good to go. Enjoy learning more about using your RSS Feed, it can save you lots of time!